Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tell us about yourself



Your Task


Write about yourself.  This should include:
  • Your name
  • Your country
  • Your age (if you want to share it)
  • Why you are learning English
  • How long you will be in Australia
  • Your job (if you have one) OR What job you want
  • What you have studied - or will study
  • Your hobbies
  • Some things you love
  • Some things you hate
  • Any other interesting facts about you (e.g. your favourite things, things you'd like to do etc.)
Include a picture of yourself.  Choose a picture that best represents you.


For Example



My name is Gisu and I am from Korea.  I am 25 years old.  I have been in Australia now for 3 weeks.  I will stay here for another 5 months.

I am studying English because I need it for my job.  In Korea, I work as a logistics manager for an international company and I often need to speak to people in different parts of the world.  English will also be useful for watching movies.  In Korea, I studied marketing and finance.

My hobbies are photography, watching movies, sailing and fishing.  Sydney is great for sailing and fishing.  Last weekend I went on a boat in Sydney Harbour and caught 3 large fish! 

I love to party with my friends in my spare time.  I love to laugh and tell jokes.  And I love my girlfriend.  She is in Korea and I miss her very much.

I hate spiders and sharks.  I am very scared of them.  I sometimes think of sharks when I swim at Manly.

Other interesting facts about me:
  • I have a twin brother but he does not look like me
  • I love Facebook.  I have over 500 friends on Facebook.
  • I can sing quite well. 
  • My favourite movie is Gladiator.
  • My favourite food is ice cream.
  • My most valuable possesion is my Canon 40D camera.
  • My favourite sport is football.
  • I would like to start my own company one day.

No comments: